Vermin compost is a kind of organic fertilizer included of worms utilization and compost. There are more than 2700 kinds of worms that they make the soil more fertile and fresh by their activity by feeding from the soil elements and mixing the enzymes in their body and also by their activity in the soil and creating lots of holes in it to help the oxygen flow of greatly. Vermicompost is a combination of two words of vermi (worm) and compost (organic fertilizer) and is created in semi aero process (80% moisture) which is done by special kinds of worms, bacteria and mushrooms.
vermicomposting includes worms.....
Vermicompost can also be produced by Eisenia Foetida which feed from kitchen waste and the final product has one the highest quality in the world
- Improves soil aeration
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymessuch as phosphatase and cellulase)
- Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
- Improves water holding capacity
- Enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield
- Improves root growth and structure
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding plant hormonessuch as auxins and gibberellic acid)
- Biowastes conversion reduces waste flow to landfills
- Elimination of biowastes from the waste stream reduces contamination of other recyclables collected in a single bin (a common problem in communities practicing single-stream recycling)
- Creates low-skill jobs at local level
- Low capital investment and relatively simple technologies make vermicomposting practical for less-developed agricultural regions
- Helps to close the "metabolic gap" through recycling waste on-site
- Large systems often use temperature control and mechanized harvesting, however other equipment is relatively simple and does not wear out quickly[
ICT means collecting, organizing, storing and producing all kinds of data including text, voice, video and etc.
Apart from wide use of information technology in everyone’s life, accessing to information without considering the geographical boundaries and time limit is what must be taken into account.
Accessing to information technology can help small companies in faraway places to have communication with global market. And no matter how poor their infrastructures are, they can boost their potential abilities leveraging IT solutions.
Also IT has changed the way of governance and people who could not express themselves ever, are able to say what they want aside from all problems they have. And IT is what has made all these possible.
On this basis, the theories of this technology like ecommerce, ecity, eLearning, egoverence and etc. were formed. And in recent years many countries has made a great progress. The benefits of putting these theories in practice has become the issue of countries these days.
E-governance is the application of information and communication technology (ICT) for delivering government services, exchange of information, communication transactions, integration of various stand-alone systems and services between government-to-customer (G2C), government-to-business (G2B), government-to-government (G2G) as well as back office processes and interactions within the entire government framework. Through e-governance, government services will be made available to citizens in a convenient, efficient and transparent manner. The three main target groups that can be distinguished in governance concepts are government, citizens and businesses/interest groups. In e-governance there are no distinct boundaries
Generally four basic models are available – government-to-citizen (customer), government-to-employees, government-to-government and government-to-business.
Benefits for business
E-government reduce costs, carry out all companies to interact with the government. Electronic trading saves time compared to human doing business. No need for driving to government and no waiting time. If the transaction is not completed, you can use the mouse to click on the return trip rather than drive to the office. As more and more companies are doing online conduct government business, and their transaction costs will be reduced. More technology and less workers needed reduce the business cost.
E-Government provides a greater amount of information that business needed, also it makes those information more clear. A key factor in business success is the ability to plan for the future. Planning and forecasting through data-driven future. The government collected a lot of economic, demographic and other trends in the data. This makes the data more accessible to companies which may increase the chance of economic prosperity.
In addition, E-Government can help businesses navigate through government regulations by providing an intuitive site organization with a wealth of useful applications. The electronic filings of applications for environmental permits gives an example of it. Companies often do not know how, when, and what they must apply. Therefore, failure to comply with environmental regulations up to 70%, a staggering figure most likely to confusion about the requirements, rather than the product of willful disregard of the law.
There are a lot benefits to govern city in egoverence form which are briefly listed here:
Providing people with the high quality and high speed internet and consequently making people aware of the facilities
24/7 access to the offices needed
less traffic and consequently less pollution
saving the time and energy
less political corruption
This kind of education which is based on IT is not like the regulars classes at university or high school, but it is based on internet and web browsing what makes people able to learn from everywhere
The way of teaching at universities and schools is totally different, and electronic learning is divided into three types including; self-regulation, group learning, virtual classes
- Students choose their favorite major and field of study and browse what they need through internet
- Through internet and by special tools, students get together at a special time and try to do homework which the teacher assigns
- Virtual classes: the best and most effective kind of ELearning is virtual class where teachers and students both present at a virtual class.
- Student’s improvement while educating because of education competency
2. Removing the issue of teacher orientation
3.removing the issue of the distance and accessibility of data
4.free access to sources or with a very little cost
5.increase in number of up to date human resources
Ecommerce is one the most important production of IT which is substituting the traditional kind business rapidly. Electronic commerce, commonly written as e-commerce or ecommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet or online social networks.
Due to its high speed process, it is sometimes hard to correct the mistakes made and also lack of system security, reliability or standards owing to poor implementation of e-Commerce sometimes cause problems but none of these factors can stop go for instead of the traditional way.